Lets start off with a couple of shop projects, since I am in the planning stages of a shop project for this weeks show. Heres one that has always been on my to-do list: a miter saw station. Thomas Queen cleverly incorporated an old file cabinet into his.
Senin, 14 Maret 2016
Posted by arzem on 18.11
with No comments so far
Lets start off with a couple of shop projects, since I am in the planning stages of a shop project for this weeks show. Heres one that has always been on my to-do list: a miter saw station. Thomas Queen cleverly incorporated an old file cabinet into his.
*****
Tony in Arizona made this version of my rolling lumber cart, expanding it here and there. This is one of those projects that I wished I had built years ago. So handy.
*****
Moving into the back yard, we have a couple of planter boxes. 11-year-old Matthew Duffin did a great job building my $20 planter box from last year. Love the contrasting colors.
*****
And heres a really creative planter built by Gary Finger.
*****
Moving indoors, we have some great tables. I just love how Erin Goff built these night stands using pallet wood. The paint on these is gorgeous.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar